Can't delete event

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
dshep2020

Can't delete event

Post by dshep2020 »

Here is an interesting v1 calendar issue.

Several stakes in our area were recently reorganized. Two wards from our stake were moved to a different stake. The previous stake building scheduler lived in one of those wards. I was called to replace him. Prior to moving stakes, he created a reoccurring cub den meeting event in our stake resource calendar for one of the wards that left. It wasn't created on the ward calendar, it was on a building calendar that we maintain at the stake level. Long story about how the event ended up there, but it is there nonetheless.

Since they that ward is meeting in a different building, I decided to remove the event so it would free up the building/room that is currently schedule. When I attempt to open the event up, I receive the following message:
ScreenHunter_01 Sep. 13 19.10.png
ScreenHunter_01 Sep. 13 19.10.png (9.1 KiB) Viewed 321 times
After I hit "ok", the event never populates the blank event form.

Any ideas on how I should free this up?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Unless someone has a better idea, a call to Local Unit Support is probably the best answer.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”