Beta calendar puts future events on wrong date

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Beta calendar puts future events on wrong date

Post by aebrown »

The beta calendar is frustrating me when I try to enter dates in November and later months. When I click on a date (say, November 11) in the Month view to create an event, everything seems to work fine until I press Save to save the event. But then no event appears on November 11. When I go to December, I see that the event actually got created on December 11. I can drag it to the right date, but I can't set the date in the properties and have it end up on the right date.

Interestingly, this weird behavior doesn't happen for October and earlier months. Needless to say, this makes it very tedious to enter events.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
psnarula

Post by psnarula »

I don't have this problem. I created the Turkey Bowl on Thanksgiving Day by clicking on the date in the month view.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

psnarula wrote:I don't have this problem. I created the Turkey Bowl on Thanksgiving Day by clicking on the date in the month view.
Thanks for looking into it. Indeed, it's working correctly for me today as well. I wouldn't have mentioned it, except that I had been having the problem for two different days, in multiple sessions. So it was quite persistent for a while, but seems to be fixed now.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Calendar”