STAKE CALENDAR

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
wrsouthwick

STAKE CALENDAR

Post by wrsouthwick »

i am a senior missionary serving as branch president of the Andorra branch of the Lleida Spain stake. I need to be able to access the Lleida stake calendar through LDS.org but cannot. The calendar that appears is from my home stake in California, the Oakland Stake. That calendar does me no good. When I go to the calendar page to the point where it says choose stake, the Lleida stake is listed, but I cannot access it. My unit number is 333581. My Church email is wrsouthwick@ldschurch.org (now I guess it is @church of jesuschrist.org

Thanks for your help.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: STAKE CALENDAR

Post by russellhltn »

wrsouthwick wrote:When I go to the calendar page to the point where it says choose stake, the Lleida stake is listed, but I cannot access it.
I'm not sure how it works as a out-of-unit member, but make sure you're going into the subscriptions. Click on "Choose calendars".
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
CrockettDR
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: STAKE CALENDAR

Post by CrockettDR »

Yes, if you are recorded in LCR as an out-of-unit leader you should see those calendars in "Choose calendars" which you can choose to included in your list on the left.

Return to “Calendar”