Building Scheduler Permissions

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
casper684

Re: Building Scheduler Permissions

Post by casper684 »

Can't find a better place for this question. Didn't restrictions used to have a block entire stake from scheduling?
For instance if carpet was being cleaned building is blocked but now no way to do that. Another stake is having their baptistry repaired and evidently will be using ours. I tried to put in a restriction to hold date and time and no option to chose block all. Best I could do was select only my own ward as only one to schedule and then make sure no one does. What else can I do? Thank you for your help.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Yes, it used to. In your situation, I'd suggest scheduling an event. You can do it on the building calendar. An event always blocks everything else. It also assures you that you've got it as restrictions only apply for new schedules, they're not retroactive.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
casper684

Post by casper684 »

They are not sure of the dates needed. Just asking for 1st and 3rd Saturdays for 4 months. Thank you for suggestion, I will schedule events and that will hold the spots. I can always delete. Thank you for your fast response!

Return to “Calendar”