Calendar events added show up on a different calendar

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
xuBlaser

Calendar events added show up on a different calendar

Post by xuBlaser »

I am the Young Women's President, and use the public ward YW calendar in my ward.
Recently we added a private calendar just for the presidency, to keep track of assignments and when we're out of town.
I am listed as editor and viewer. The calendar shows up as active.
I close all other calendars leaving open only the private YW presidency calendar.
When I add an event to the private presidency calendar, the other (Public YW) calendar opens and the event only shows up on that calendar, not the one I added it to.
Curiously, each time this happens, the color of the Public YW calendar events change to brown.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Calendar events added show up on a different calendar

Post by russellhltn »

When you create an event, there's a "select a calendar" field that needs to be set. It will default to something, and it may show a calendar that you have unchecked from the main page.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”