Removing calendar restrictions

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
tmernelson

Removing calendar restrictions

Post by tmernelson »

I have been newly called as Stake Clerk and am encountering an existing calendar restriction that I cannot seem to delete in order to add Stake Conference Information for the Stake units to view. Can you help me?

The Restrictions are still listed on 11-12 Nov 2017 under our Stake Calendar for "Minot ND Stake Calendar"
ericb

Re: Retiring calendar restrictions

Post by ericb »

I have been newly called as Stake Clerk and am encountering an existing calendar restriction that I cannot seem to delete in order to add Stake Conference Information for the Stake units to view. Can you help me?
Any of the stake/ward building schedulers should be able to help out. Also, it's generally best to start a new thread when having specific questions like the one you posted.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Retiring calendar restrictions

Post by russellhltn »

ericb wrote:Any of the stake/ward building schedulers should be able to help out.
I think it would have to be a building scheduler over that building. Of course, as a stake clerk, he can add himself in as a building scheduler.

I am assuming that this is a restriction. But if it's coming from an event calendar, he should have the rights to remove it. I'm wondering if a ward created a "stake-level event" calendar.
ericb wrote:Also, it's generally best to start a new thread when having specific questions like the one you posted.
Yeah, it make work for the moderators. :)
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”