Cannot See All The Buildings In My Stake On The Calendar

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
ncdahl

Cannot See All The Buildings In My Stake On The Calendar

Post by ncdahl »

I am a Stake President that cannot see one of the buildings on our stake calendar. It has caused some scheduling problems in the past and I would like to get this resolved. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong or how to set it up?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Cannot See All The Buildings In My Stake On The Calendar

Post by lajackson »

ncdahl wrote:I am a Stake President that cannot see one of the buildings on our stake calendar. It has caused some scheduling problems in the past and I would like to get this resolved. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong or how to set it up?
If you are able to see the building but not any of the calendar information, you probably need to subscribe to those calendars. The building also needs to be set by an administrator so that it can be calendared.

If you do not see the building at all, check with the FM Group to see that they have the building assigned to the correct stake which, I trust, is yours.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

When you say "you can't see one of the buildings" can you clarify where you're looking? There's different reasons depending on where exactly you're expecting it to appear. Also, is this a shared building? If so, who is the agent stake for the building?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
falcon771

Post by falcon771 »

ncdahl wrote:I am a Stake President that cannot see one of the buildings on our stake calendar. It has caused some scheduling problems in the past and I would like to get this resolved. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong or how to set it up?
Have you found a resolution to this?

Where are you not seeing the buildings, is it online on lds.org?

We had an existing building added to our stake a couple years ago, and it took several months before we were able to see it in our calendars.

Return to “Calendar”