Building Scheduler - out of unit

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
johnshaw

Re: Building Scheduler - out of unit

Post by johnshaw »

It does seem to be all very confusing - it makes me wonder if it is on purpose. I've certainly had feedback items responded to in batches over the years... meaning.. I send in feedback, then 6 months to a year later I receive a thank-you for my feedback.... but I get like 5 or 6 of them at the same time.

During Beta periods of apps the end user seems to have higher-priority access to the dev team, but those times a few and far between.
“A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defense of custom.”
― Thomas Paine, Common Sense
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Building Scheduler - out of unit

Post by russellhltn »

johnshaw wrote:It does seem to be all very confusing - it makes me wonder if it is on purpose.
I think it's a case of too few hands.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”