Add Calendar user by calling. Calling not found?

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Add Calendar user by calling. Calling not found?

Post by russellhltn »

OK, I thought it odd to have "building 1" in the calling. That made it sound like a custom calling to me. Currently no callings under Facilities Management shows up in the calendar for selection. I understand that will change, but not sure when.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
bback4u

Post by bback4u »

As the Stake Executive Secretary, our stake presidency has created a private calendar for events such as PPIs for Bishoprics and Branch Presidencies, however this has to be done by names since "by ward callings" isn't an option for us in the stake (we only see stake callings). This is a bit cumbersome since callings change frequently. My I suggest that you let the stake administrators of the calendars also have the right to pull in ward leadership on stake private calendars. Thank you.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

bback4u wrote:My I suggest that you let the stake administrators of the calendars also have the right to pull in ward leadership on stake private calendars. Thank you.
The forum is user to user support. We have no say or influence into the development or features of the Calendar. Your suggestion is best served by sending you change request through the feedback link found at the bottom of the Calendar page. While you may not get a personalized response, or any response at all, rest assured your feedback will be routed to the proper office or individual for consideration.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
dec191953

Post by dec191953 »

I'm the Stake Executive Secretary. How do I create a (private) calendar?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

See the section "Creating Stake Calendars" in this page.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”