Ipad won't load calendar

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
rreed

Ipad won't load calendar

Post by rreed »

Although the desktop computer loads my calendar, my Ipad will not open the calendar. It tries to load, but eventually fails. Any suggestions?
jeffevannelson
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Ipad won't load calendar

Post by jeffevannelson »

I just loaded it up on my Ipad. Seems to work fine. Have you tried it since sunday?
adamjclay

Post by adamjclay »

I have had issues with loading the calendar when Private Browsing is turned on.
heathermessinger

Post by heathermessinger »

did you ever figure out the problem. My I-phone will load the calendar but my husbands wont and he is EQ president so I thought he was suppose to get privileges automatically. We have a new ward (there was a split) So maybe there is a step that has been missed. Anyways any advice or help, I did the in private browsing and that didn't help. The ward calendar is there but he said he was suppose to also have a tab for reports?
Thanks
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

heathermessinger wrote:The ward calendar is there but he said he was suppose to also have a tab for reports?
There are no reports in the calendar. Are you talking about the calendar on the lds.org webpage (which is what this thread is about) or are you talking about the LDS Tools app?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
llkopp

Post by llkopp »

I have been having this issue for a few weeks.

I did find a fix that worked for me.

I had 'Private Browsing' turned on in the 'Settings' under 'Safari'. Once I turned off 'Private Browsing' everything worked perfect.

This also fixed the same issue that I had with the Directory.

Return to “Calendar”