Unable to Add a Building Scheduler

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
maplemedic

Re: Unable to Add a Building Scheduler

Post by maplemedic »

I received the following email on 12/13 at 1458 hrs from:

Building Scheduler bug. CRM:0142003

GSC-MLU-CHQ (gscmluchq@ldschruch.org)

This should be fixed sometime this afternoon. It is being tested now by the QA team for Local Unit Calendar. 12/13/2012

As of this posting its still not working :0(
TinMan

Post by TinMan »

This is probably why they don't ever announce scheduled times for things to be fixed. :)
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

maplemedic wrote:I received the following email on 12/13 at 1458 hrs from:

This should be fixed sometime this afternoon. It is being tested now by the QA team for Local Unit Calendar. 12/13/2012

Well, it's a sign that at least they've worked their way to that task. That's a good thing. As someone who has to fix things, I know all too well, it's not fixed until it's fixed. All estimates are speculative because you never know but what you'll find another problem that's in someone else's area.
Allan_F

Success!

Post by Allan_F »

It worked! Thanks to robertoldham & aebrown for the info. Was a little tedious getting everything typed in, but we now have a building scheduler.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

maplemedic wrote:I received the following email on 12/13 at 1458 hrs from:

Even when the say it is fixed, that means they have made the fix to the code. After that the question is when will the release that it is part of be released.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

The fix for this problem has now been deployed. See Calendar Updated to 2.2.2 rev 3570.
Allan_F

Post by Allan_F »

Is that a giant sigh of relief that I hear? I did check it out and noticed one problem for YSA stakes- out of unit members are not included in the drop down list of names, which means bishopric members and stake officers are not available for the building scheduler. Perhaps on the next go around?

Thanks for all your help.
maplemedic

Post by maplemedic »

Yay!!!!!

I just checked it out and confirm that it works. Thanks for getting the fix out!!!
kyleq

Post by kyleq »

Allan_F wrote:I did check it out and noticed one problem for YSA stakes- out of unit members are not included in the drop down list of names, which means bishopric members and stake officers are not available for the building scheduler. Perhaps on the next go around?
This item is included near the top of our backlog so the next time we have some dedicated development time it will get some attention.
david.north

Post by david.north »

kyleq wrote:This item is included near the top of our backlog so the next time we have some dedicated development time it will get some attention.
Any further update on out-of-unit members being shown in the list of users who can be building schedulers?

Return to “Calendar”