Possible to grant FIR permissions outside standard callings?

fletch74

Possible to grant FIR permissions outside standard callings?

Post by fletch74 »

Is it possible to grant someone FIR submitter permissions if he doesn't have a calling in the list of callings automatically granted permissions (following)?

https://www.lds.org/help/support/bc/cle ... f?lang=eng

I expect the answer is "no," and I want to confirm.

Thanks.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Possible to grant FIR permissions outside standard callings?

Post by lajackson »

fletch74 wrote:Is it possible to grant someone FIR submitter permissions if he doesn't have a calling in the list of callings automatically granted permissions . . . ?
Permissions at FIR are based on standard callings as established by the Church. So if a member does not have one of the appropriate callings, they will not have access to FIR.
john.bruns

Post by john.bruns »

Even as a FM Senior Missionaries & having access to dozens of buildings and finding issues in the buildings we visited, we had to return to the office to report the issue to the administrative assistant or the FM Manager to have it entered into the system.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Oddly, I've found that I don't seem to have limits on what buildings I can submit a FIR for. I've submitted FIRs for buildings several stakes over from mine.

So, simply being added to a calling that grants access to FIR should be sufficient.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Mobile Applications”