LDS Music app not opening

SMBlaylock

LDS Music app not opening

Post by SMBlaylock »

I've tried the uninstall/reboot/uninstall approach, which didn't work. This is on an iPad 2.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: LDS Music app not opening

Post by sbradshaw »

What happens when you try to open it? Does it launch to the green splash screen (with a big music note) and then close back to the iOS home screen? Or does it load to a blank white screen and stay there? Or, does it just not show sheet music when you navigate in to a song? What version of iOS are you running on your iPad 2? Are you installing the app via the regular iOS App Store?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
SMBlaylock

Post by SMBlaylock »

I get the splash screen, then the home screen. iOS 9.3.5 (13G36), so far as I know the latest the device supports, using the App Store on the iPad to install (since iTunes no longer deigns to deal with apps).
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

OK, so the home screen does come up, where you can see the list of collections (Hymns, Children's Songbook, Additional Songs for Children, Youth Theme Music)? It sounds like the app is opening. Is it a certain section of the app that's not opening for you?

LDS Music for iOS does currently support iOS 9, so it should work on your device.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
SMBlaylock

Post by SMBlaylock »

I apparently didn't explain clearly. Sorry about that :(.

When I said "home screen" I was referring to the device's home screen. I get no further than that green with yellow note screen in the app itself.

Return to “Mobile Applications”