Minor icon feedback

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
toonetown

Minor icon feedback

Post by toonetown »

The new gospel library for iOS icon is boring...the gold Moroni gave it just enough color to make it appropriately stand out (but not too much). With the white Moroni, I keep thinking something is wrong with the color of my device.
JPage

Re: Minor icon feedback

Post by JPage »

Agreed. It's a minor issue, but I dislike it and I have the same feeling every time I see it, it just looks wrong
ekuzco

Post by ekuzco »

Everyone...please do what I did on this...and send the msg to the developers from within the app...

Click on the gear in the lower left corner, then click on "Send Feedback". Then just say something like "Make Moroni Gold Again".
toonetown

Post by toonetown »

They responded and said that all church apps will be moving to a white silhouette on a background.

Maybe if the background were the same as the burgundy scriptures....but I doubt that will happen.
RBeatse

Post by RBeatse »

Maybe telling someone here will make it go away, but...if you go to
Setting>>About>>
Then using the the Church logo like a D Pad, Swipe up, Swipe up, Swipe down, Swipe down, Swipe left, Swipe right, Swipe left, Swipe right (that's Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right --almost the Konami Code)...

The logo will change. There are 6 possible ones with the last one being a Lego Moroni!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ir3FYvOQM-s
toonetown

Post by toonetown »

That is amazingly awesome!
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Wow! an easter egg. I feel genuinely left out as an Android user. [grin]
toonetown

Post by toonetown »

And with the update from today, I can’t get it to switch anymore. Oh well...fun while it lasted!
JonathanCello

Re: Major icon feedback

Post by JonathanCello »

I really Miss the code to change the app icon on the Gospel Library App! it was so cool, but with the new update, it is now gone!!! :( I wish that the developers would put it back or allow us to change it another way... for example, see the Pandora app it has a great way to change the icon. anyway, i just wish that the app could change the icon again!!! Please bring it back!

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”