Moved from Android to ios; Tag Format and Renaming screens

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
MattWebster

Moved from Android to ios; Tag Format and Renaming screens

Post by MattWebster »

I just switched from an android phone to an iPhone and there are several differences in the ios version of the gospel library that I haven't been able to figure out yet. Two of my biggest frustrations are:
1. The way tags are formatted. I had been tagging every instance of xxxxxx. In the Android version it would highlight in the same format as the previous instance of that tag including no formatting at all (tagged but not highlighted or underlined). In the ios version if I want to tag something without highlights I have to tag it then go back to the tag I just created an remove/change the formatting. This 2 step process is really becoming onerous can someone please tell me how to tag without formatting in a single step or to remove the formatting by default?
2. The android version of the gospel library would let me rename the "screens". I could label screens for my personal study, family study, my Seminary lessons and primary lessons etc. I can re-order my screens but I cannot figure out how to rename screen in the ios version. How do you rename screens?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Moved from Android to ios; Tag Format and Renaming screens

Post by sbradshaw »

Neither of these are possible on iOS, unfortunately. I'd recommend sending feedback under Settings > Send Feedback.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”