CCS formatting lost

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
royalsam98

Re: CCS formatting lost

Post by royalsam98 »

My wife is having this issue. I even deleted all the content and download again. Still no luck. About other recommendations?
rkstamm

Post by rkstamm »

Still not working for me. All formatting is lost. I even deleted and restored the app.
ceet

Post by ceet »

This morning my scriptures look completely different, the font size is small, the introduction is all block style that looks like a highschool report. There are no highlighted words in the scriptures as reference links ...... how do I get my my old format back???
sean.rosqvist

Post by sean.rosqvist »

I’m having the same issue, which is persisting even after force closing the app and reopening.
ryanaz

Post by ryanaz »

My wife’s iPhone is still having this issue. I tried removing and reinstalling. No change.
WilfordEJ

Post by WilfordEJ »

This morning all of my content is blank. Cannot add or reach any content. I can reach the settings page and use that, all other content is blank. Was working fine last night and it has not updated (according to the app store app) since the 7th when the 5.0 was installed. What gives?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

WilfordEJ wrote:This morning all of my content is blank. Cannot add or reach any content. I can reach the settings page and use that, all other content is blank. Was working fine last night and it has not updated (according to the app store app) since the 7th when the 5.0 was installed. What gives?
Have you tried force-closing the app by swiping it out of your recent apps, then reopening it?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
WilfordEJ

Post by WilfordEJ »

sbradshaw wrote:
WilfordEJ wrote:This morning all of my content is blank. Cannot add or reach any content. I can reach the settings page and use that, all other content is blank. Was working fine last night and it has not updated (according to the app store app) since the 7th when the 5.0 was installed. What gives?
Have you tried force-closing the app by swiping it out of your recent apps, then reopening it?
Yes, that was my first thought as well. I've done that about a dozen times and no results. I have logged out of my lds account and logged back in to initiate a synch and nothing. I suppose I could delete the app and re-install it, but I'm hesitant to do that and loose all the specific content I had downloaded and my place in the audio I was listening to as well and have to re-download everything.
jghsmith

Post by jghsmith »

My formatting changed significantly. Different font and all the page numbers I used to be able to see in the margins are gone.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

For those of you who started seeing style problems last night or this morning, is it fixed for you now? There was another fix on the CDN this morning that hopefully has made its way out by now.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”