CCS formatting lost

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
aceprinting

CCS formatting lost

Post by aceprinting »

Running 5.0 app today at church and all of a sudden lost all formatting. Anyone else have this problem on iPad? iPhone still working.
dogerce

Re: CCS formatting lost

Post by dogerce »

Seeing a similar issue on my iPad 2018.
Today Gospel Library updated. Now when I load any scripture, or article, the text size defaults to a size much smaller than I can see. So i change it. Then when I switch to a different chapter, or article, i'm back to seeing the small text. I have to change it on every screen i go to. Not saving my display settings.
toddhaynie

Post by toddhaynie »

The same thing has happened to my Gospel Library on the iPad only. Small text, no formatting. Any suggestions?
aceprinting

Re: CSS formatting lost

Post by aceprinting »

aceprinting wrote:Running 5.0 app today at church and all of a sudden lost all formatting. Anyone else have this problem on iPad? iPhone still working.

Sorry, “CSS” formatting...
aceprinting

Post by aceprinting »

just received update from support:

"We apologize for this bug and the inconvenience it has caused you. The fix will be out very shortly."
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

There was a change made to a content file on the CDN this morning that hopefully fixed the problem. Are any of you still seeing the problem? You may need to wait a minute after opening the app, or force close and reopen the app and wait a minute or so, for it to check for, download, and install the latest content.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
aceprinting

Post by aceprinting »

Working for me now. Thanks support!
toddhaynie

Post by toddhaynie »

Works great now. Thank you!
dthomaswright

Post by dthomaswright »

sbradshaw wrote:There was a change made to a content file on the CDN this morning that hopefully fixed the problem. Are any of you still seeing the problem? You may need to wait a minute after opening the app, or force close and reopen the app and wait a minute or so, for it to check for, download, and install the latest content.
I followed all the steps here and I am still having the forms of issue as are several others with me.
dthomaswright

Post by dthomaswright »

dthomaswright wrote:
sbradshaw wrote:There was a change made to a content file on the CDN this morning that hopefully fixed the problem. Are any of you still seeing the problem? You may need to wait a minute after opening the app, or force close and reopen the app and wait a minute or so, for it to check for, download, and install the latest content.
I followed all the steps here and I am still having the forms of issue as are several others with me.
Sorry for the typos. It is working for me now. Thank you.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”