Tutorial

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
jlmccombs

Tutorial

Post by jlmccombs »

I am looking for a tutorial to teach me how to use the new notes feature. I have no idea how to use, bookmarks, tabes, notebook and how to link everything.
dthomaswright

Re: Tutorial

Post by dthomaswright »

I haven't seen any updated tutorials more than in the Gospel Library app under Tips at the bottom of the main screen. I wish this was a feature somewhere, I personally am looking to create some to help those I teach. Hoping someone shares something they have found in this thread.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

There's a basic user guide being prepared for Gospel Library (the mobile apps), to be posted on LDS.org. I don't know how soon it will be available.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

sbradshaw wrote:There's a basic user guide being prepared for Gospel Library (the mobile apps), to be posted on LDS.org.
Uh, will we also be able to read it in GL? Just wonderin' . . . [grin]
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

lajackson wrote:
sbradshaw wrote:There's a basic user guide being prepared for Gospel Library (the mobile apps), to be posted on LDS.org.
Uh, will we also be able to read it in GL? Just wonderin' . . . [grin]
Perhaps. :) Most likely it will be a link from Settings, similar to LDS Media Library.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

sbradshaw wrote:Most likely it will be a link from Settings, similar to LDS Media Library.
Well, at least it won't be hidden under "help" like the calendar. Nobody expects The Spanish Inquisition documentation there. ;)
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

The user guide has been published for iOS and Android. Here's the iOS user guide, which you can also find under Settings in the app:
https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/pag ... s?lang=eng

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”