Linking In a scripture chain

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
sherispencer

Linking In a scripture chain

Post by sherispencer »

I am trying to link a chain of scriptures together, but it seems to be beyond my ability! I can link two together, but how do you link 3 or more? Just so you know, I have 20 in this chain...They all come from a talk by President Benson back in 1987 "Come Unto Christ." It's a list of attributes of Christ that are taught in the Book of Mormon. He names each one and then gives a BOM scripture to show the teaching of it. With President Nelson's list added, I think it will be pretty comprehensive! I am tagging each place with "attributes of Jesus Christ" and then naming the attribute. Is there a way to link all these scriptures to each other, and to the talk?
Thanks!
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Linking In a scripture chain

Post by jonesrk »

It's not exactly what you're after but you can basically make a circle of links, so each entry is linked to the next one
sherispencer

Post by sherispencer »

If I do that AND tag them all, they will show up listed together in the tag section...I have linked the original talk with several others that are specifically about the Book of Mormon to the title page-- Maybe this is the best I can do. Thanks for the input!
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

You can add multiple links to a highlight. Select the text you want to link from. Then, press Link on the text selection menu. Create the link. Tap the highlight you just created to select it, then add the next link, and so on.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”