Gospel Topics Missing

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
zaneclark

Gospel Topics Missing

Post by zaneclark »

In checking Gospel Topics tonight, only the “a” section was available, so I deleted Gospel Library and then reloaded it.... Now Gospel Topics is missing altogether! I repeated the delete and reload, still no Topics. Anyone else have this problem?
zaneclark

Re: Gospel Topics Missing

Post by zaneclark »

zaneclark wrote:In checking Gospel Topics tonight, only the “a” section was available, so I deleted Gospel Library and then reloaded it.... Now Gospel Topics is missing altogether! I repeated the delete and reload, still no Topics. Anyone else have this problem?
I missed the link under Topics, so Gospel Topics is still listed, but only through "a".
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

zaneclark wrote:In checking Gospel Topics tonight, only the “a” section was available, so I deleted Gospel Library and then reloaded it.... Now Gospel Topics is missing altogether!
I would suggest you send Feedback through the app. That way there will be at least two reports. [smile]

I saw the same result; only the A section appears. I did not delete GL and reload it, and do not plan to do so at the moment, so I cannot say if it might go away completely if I did. I would hope not.
martyriker

Post by martyriker »

Same experience. Logged ticket 200738 through app. I didn't try deleting it.
dcosby

Post by dcosby »

This morning I was studying a couple topics under the gospel topics link, and made some notebook entries from highlighted content. A couple hours later I found the "topics" link had disappeared and my saved content in the notebook was blank other than my notes. Did some content her removed for review and revision? The topics still show up on lds.org.

https://www.lds.org/topics?lang=eng
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

dcosby wrote:This morning I was studying a couple topics under the gospel topics link, and made some notebook entries from highlighted content. A couple hours later I found the "topics" link had disappeared and my saved content in the notebook was blank other than my notes. Did some content her removed for review and revision? The topics still show up on lds.org.

https://www.lds.org/topics?lang=eng
I just tried it on my iPad. I found Topics, not Gospel Topics, clicked on the link and came to a blank screen. Backed out and tried again, and this time neither Topics or Gospel Topics area available....
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Gospel Topics is back in Gospel Library again, with A–Z. I just started browsing through a few of them and am impressed with all of the curated resources linked to the topics. It looks like a great launching point for deep study of a topic.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”