Gospel Library 4.3 iOS

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
arpitman

Re: Gospel Library 4.3 iOS

Post by arpitman »

I will try again and let you know.
arpitman

Post by arpitman »

I think you are right. I had to go into the bulk download for numbers and click on download audio several times to get it to finally download.
brianduffin

Post by brianduffin »

I'm running iOS 11.3 (beta) and my Gospel Library app will not go past the start-up screen. Obviously, I'm not expecting an update to the app just for people running the iOS 11.3 (beta), but it would be nice. :D

I'm going to try uninstalling and then reinstalling the app to see if that solves the issue. I've already tried restarting my iPhone, which doesn't clear the issue.

I have an hour-long commute to and from work each day, so I like to have the scripture audio files for my drive.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

brianduffin wrote:I'm running iOS 11.3 (beta) and my Gospel Library app will not go past the start-up screen. Obviously, I'm not expecting an update to the app just for people running the iOS 11.3 (beta), but it would be nice. :D
I run the iOS 11.3 beta on my phone and haven't had problems. Is it the Moroni splash screen you're stuck at, or the "what's new" welcome screens?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
brianduffin

Post by brianduffin »

I'm stuck on the Moroni splash screen.

I was in China for two weeks--got back last Friday--and didn't have any issues while I was travelling abroad. I'll have to try deleting and reinstalling to see if that clears it.
brianduffin

Post by brianduffin »

Ok, so deleting and reinstalling worked. I really dislike having to do that as it now requires me to re-download everything.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”