Handbook 1 disappeared from my gospel library

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
mks84

Re: Handbook 1 disappeared from my gospel library

Post by mks84 »

Update (16-Aug-2017): I'm a ward clerk and have experienced this same issue. But, good news! It looks like the Church released an update to the Gospel Library app today that fixed this bug (version 4.1.3).
neilsood

Post by neilsood »

Sorry to resurrect an old post instead of a new thread, but this was very topical and maybe it just wasn’t feeling well and is getting better.

I am our ward’s membership clerk and have a dilemma the Handbook 2 doesn’t clarify. Trying to see if HB1 has any guidance, but no luck since I can’t get to it anymore. I believe it was there a few weeks ago when we had a different issue we were looking for guidance on.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

If you were just recently called to the position, the change may still be working it's way though the computers. Make sure you're logged on to GL with your LDS Account and that LDS Account has access to the things that pertain to your calling.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
neilsood

Post by neilsood »

russellhltn wrote:If you were just recently called to the position, the change may still be working it's way though the computers. Make sure you're logged on to GL with your LDS Account and that LDS Account has access to the things that pertain to your calling.
Been my calling since the ward was formed six months ago and maybe a year before that before the split. I tried logging out and back in. Can get into LCR without problem. Same with all my access in LDS Tools. GL is the one causing problems.

Wouldn’t be a big deal, but since I had to go to it in the recent past to fulfill my current calling, I’m now wary of losing it.
epagan

Post by epagan »

I've been serving in the bishopric for over a year, and Handbook 1 just disappeared from GL about two months ago when I did my weekly sync, although I have access to it through LCR. How can I get it to load back on to GL?

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”