Suggestion for new app feature: Deleting a scripture link

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
Edwclark

Suggestion for new app feature: Deleting a scripture link

Post by Edwclark »

I do a lot of annotating. I am a power user of the app. In lots of verses of my scriptures, I have several scripture links attached to one highlight. Occasionally, I will inadvertently add and duplicate a scripture link I previously created. Unfortunately, in this situation, I don't see any way to easily delete this duplicate scripture link without deleting all of the other scripture links attached to the same annotation.

So, here is a suggestion for a new app feature. When scrolling through the annotations in the "Related Content" section, it would be nice to be able to click on a particular scripture link (or a note, for that matter) and then have the option to delete it by clicking a button so that I can easily eliminate duplications or simply get rid of a link that I no longer want.

If I have missed an existing feature in the current app, please let me know. Thanks!
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Suggestion for new app feature: Deleting a scripture link

Post by sbradshaw »

This feature exists on Android, but not iOS – I agree that it would be helpful. I'd suggest sending in-app feedback to the support team.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
typist112

Post by typist112 »

Simply click on the actual LINK and it takes you to the links page, find your LINK you want to delete and click on the X for that particular LINK you want to delete
mdtait

Post by mdtait »

Please add this feature for iOS
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

This feature was added in Gospel Library 4.1 for iOS. When you're looking at the link in the sidebar, tap the link icon that shows on the top right above the quoted verse, and a popup will appear asking if you want to remove the link.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”