New gospel library audio reading broke

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
edavies

Re: New gospel library audio reading broke

Post by edavies »

What is the solution to correcting this problem? I depend on listening to my Seminary lessons as I exercise to prepare for the day. I found the icon in the scripture portion, but it has disappeared for the lesson part. HELP!!!!!
bjpeak

Post by bjpeak »

edavies wrote:What is the solution to correcting this problem? I depend on listening to my Seminary lessons as I exercise to prepare for the day. I found the icon in the scripture portion, but it has disappeared for the lesson part. HELP!!!!!
I just noticed that the audio is now available again for the New Testament Seminary Teacher manual. Thanks to all who helped make this possible again. I did not have to do anything to make it available (like update the app or something). I did have to re download the audio which was over 1 GB. I am very happy to have this option back again!
chriscatalani

Post by chriscatalani »

sbradshaw wrote:This is a content issue that affects both iOS and Android – several magazines and manuals are missing their audio. The content team is aware of it and working to add everything back in!
When will it be fixed?
lindasimmonsrichards

Post by lindasimmonsrichards »

I had the same problems on my Android. Decided to uninstall the app, then reinstall, and now everything is working regarding sound, etc.
emailpamsclan

Post by emailpamsclan »

Anyone had any luck with the audio lessons yet? I rely on them too and am STILL not able to listen. It's been weeks.......
dgw321

Post by dgw321 »

I press on play button, system says incorrect player. Which player do I need on Android phone?
suelaing

Post by suelaing »

I have loved having the Ensign and New Era recorded so we can listen to the articles. In June only part of the articles were recorded. In July none of them are! YET these are recorded if you listen to them on LDS.org through the computer. The earlier months in 2017 (and before) were all recorded. Can't the computer one somehow be linked to the mobile app. I thought the Church had just cut back the cost of having to record the magazines until I found that they are recorded on LDS.org, Can't the same recordings be made available on the mobile app?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

This month is taking longer than usual for audio recordings to show up in Gospel Library, but they should show up soon.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

Just tried audio on lessons....doesn’t work. Found this thread on the problem where 6 months ago someone said they were aware of the problem and working on it. Any progress report?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

zaneclark wrote:Just tried audio on lessons....doesn’t work. Found this thread on the problem where 6 months ago someone said they were aware of the problem and working on it. Any progress report?
Which manual or lesson are you trying to play audio for? Audio works in most places.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”