Gospel Library 3.0 Library>New Folder HOW TO ADD CONTENT??

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
jdallpingel

Gospel Library 3.0 Library>New Folder HOW TO ADD CONTENT??

Post by jdallpingel »

Let me start out by saying, I love the new Gospel Library 3.0 app.

Under the new library category, it allows you to add a folder ("new" button at the bottom) that allows me to organize content for quick access.

Once I make the folder, how do I add content?

Please Help!!
sproutmaster13

Re: Gospel Library 3.0 Library>New Folder HOW TO ADD CONTENT

Post by sproutmaster13 »

To add content to any of your collections, you can select a verse or quote by holding down on the quote and expand the blue highlight to the area you want to copy and select the icon and your collections will appear and once you select where you want the copy to go, it will appear in that selection.
michaelv

Post by michaelv »

Once you have created a new folder simply navigate to any other folder that has content you want included in your folder. At the bottom of the screen will be an edit button. Tap that and then tap to select the desired content (don't tap on the 'x'). A new "Add To..." Button will appear at the bottom of the screen. Select that, then choose your folder in the presented list. You can add as many content items as you desire to your own folders this way.

As an additional note, the app eventually replaced the blank icon for custom folders with a stack representative of the content within the folder. I haven't figured out yet exactly how long that takes, but it seemed to update within a launch or two of the app.
mcwr

Post by mcwr »

Thanks, it worked great.
McArthurAH

Post by McArthurAH »

Does anyone know how to add videos to a content folder? (for example, I have a few mormon message videos that I really like. I want to download them, so I can use them with no internet connection, and then quickly find them by adding them to a content folder).
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Gospel Library 3.0 Library>New Folder HOW TO ADD CONTENT??

Post by sbradshaw »

darthsadieb wrote:I can't seem to figure out how to add content when I Custom collection! I need help!
Hi! The post two before yours explains the process, which is still accurate in Gospel Library 4:
michaelv wrote:Once you have created a new folder simply navigate to any other folder that has content you want included in your folder. At the bottom of the screen will be an edit button. Tap that and then tap to select the desired content (don't tap on the 'x'). A new "Add To..." Button will appear at the bottom of the screen. Select that, then choose your folder in the presented list. You can add as many content items as you desire to your own folders this way.
Hope this helps.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
some11937

Post by some11937 »

I am having the same issue with the Custom Collection. I have created a new Custom Collection "binder" (similar to the notes folder) but I can not add any content or folders. I can create a folder under the Notes tab and that works fine, but my new Tab I created will not accept and new content. Any suggestions. I am currently using a Fire from Kendall.
adamloughran

Post by adamloughran »

Still dos't work. How do you hadd books to a custom collection?

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”