Time to update this. I finished re-associating all of my note topics with my scripture markings and things seemed to be OK for a few weeks. Yesterday, I noticed that my tablet was not syncing everything from LDS.org and some note topics were showing zero content. I tried to force a sync but it didn't change. Ultimately I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Once I signed in everything from LDS.org pulled over and I was rather pleased. However, after about 15 minutes of working on my notes and linking some scriptures, I noticed that my notebook was showing zero content for virtually all of my notes again except for some I had just completed. I didn't get back to it until I got onto my desktop computer this morning to do some studying and lo and behold, all of my notes on LDS.org now show zero contents. All I can figure is that my tablet has disconnected all of the notes from the notebook topics and then synced that mess to LDS.org and wiped out all my work - again. This is a nightmare. Tablet is a Samsung Tab A 10.1 running Oreo (8.1.0) so the OS is more than sufficient to handle the most recent versions of the app. I'm waiting to hear back from support at this point, but I'm about ready to throw in the towel on using the online notes and the app. I can't afford the time to keep re-connecting my notes with the notebook topics.