Severe Accessibility (Vision) and other problems with 4.0.0.38

Discussions around the Android version of the Gospel Library application.
AmyKauer

Re: Severe Accessibility (Vision) and other problems with 4.0.0.38

Post by AmyKauer »

We discovered to day on my Husband's surface computer how we can change the font to the dyslexia font. We love that. Will it be coming to the Apple version soon???
loflorian

Re: Severe Accessibility (Vision) and other problems with 4.0.0.38

Post by loflorian »

bookwalk wrote:
1. No font choice now--I have visual impairments where I need a lot of contrast and since there is now no choice of fonts, I see much decreased contrast on the text fonts and have trouble reading anything. I MUST revert to the previous version or I will not e able to use the app--which I depend on heavily as I can change font size for the visual impairment I have--which I cannot do with printed scriptures. HELPPPP_!
I agree. I have a brain injury now and live with vision problems. Having the option to Change the font to a more accessible one like Ariel or OpenDyslexia would help significantly. I tire reading easily and am just grateful that everything is available in text to speech... but the automated voice takes a long time to get used to...I am still not used to it. ;)

Having the option to change the font to one of the free fonts recognized by the braille institute would be fabulous!

https://www.perkinselearning.org/techno ... sabilities

Thank you!

Return to “Android Gospel Library”