Transferring notes from old gospel library to new

Any discussions around the Gospel Library App on various mobile and electronic devices.
naomiyb

Transferring notes from old gospel library to new

Post by naomiyb »

I have thousands of notes and scripture links in Gospel Library 2.5. Is there some easy way to capture and transfer these to a new version of the program?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Transferring notes from old gospel library to new

Post by sbradshaw »

You will need to sign into Gospel Library 2.5 with your LDS Account – this will sync your annotations to the server. Then, you can install the latest version of Gospel Library and sign in with your LDS Account there, to sync your annotations down. Don't delete Gospel Library 2.5 until you can see that your notes and highlights have synced.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
havilar

Post by havilar »

I can´t transfer my markups and notes from my ipad to the new version on my mobile and desk. In my ipad I have version 5.0.1 10621 and the new version is 4.4.2.0.
i can´t sync , what can i do?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

havilar wrote:I can´t transfer my markups and notes from my ipad to the new version on my mobile and desk. In my ipad I have version 5.0.1 10621 and the new version is 4.4.2.0.
i can´t sync , what can i do?
If you go to Gospel Library settings page, you can see what account you're logged in with. Are you logged into the same LDS Account on both your iPad (Gospel Library 5.0.1 for iOS) and your Android/Chromebook device (Gospel Library 4.4.2 for Android)? Are you able to see your recent notes or highlights at Notes.LDS.org?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Gospel Library”