Can't Download Any Content

Any discussions around the Gospel Library App on various mobile and electronic devices.
davesudweeks

Re: Can't Download Any Content

Post by davesudweeks »

russellhltn wrote:
globi84 wrote:i cant download anything when i am not connected to a wifi network.
Go into the settings of Gospel Library and set "Limit Mobile Network Use" to "off" (grayed out)
globi84, please be aware that this will allow Gospel Library to download content via your phone's data plan. If you can incur extra charges for going over a data limit, you need to be aware of this. Documents are small, but videos may not be and could impact your data usage significantly.
globi84

Post by globi84 »

russellhltn wrote: Go into the settings of Gospel Library and set "Limit Mobile Network Use" to "off" (grayed out)
Hi russellhltn

I saw this setting. But this does not help.
When this setting is enabled, i will get a notification that i am not in a wifi. But when i disable it, go the download in a loop.

Regards
globi84

Post by globi84 »

I found a solution by my site.

It was a wrong setting about the background data.

When you go in the app setting and show then all system apps(above right in my case) then scroll down to mediastorage. Allow this app to download data on background.

I dont now why this was disabled in my case. But it was.

@dev team
Can you please check this case in your error handling?
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

globi84 wrote: @dev team
Can you please check this case in your error handling?
I'm glad you resolved your issue. Please note that the programmers will likely not see this request. You should post your request as feedback from the app. Feedback is read and forwarded to the appropriate departments for consideration (you may not receive an individualized response).

Most of us here are simply users like yourself and are trying to help out wherever we can but have no official capacity with the program development.
jayrod

Post by jayrod »

I got an error when i tried to download conference talks videos. "failed to download... Insufficient space". Upon checking my storage avail it has a lot of space avail.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

jayrod wrote:I got an error when i tried to download conference talks videos. "failed to download... Insufficient space". Upon checking my storage avail it has a lot of space avail.
Is that space available on your internal storage, or something like an SD card? Whether app data is able to be stored on an SD card varies by device.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
croshawd

Post by croshawd »

My Gospel Library app won't open at all on my iPad. I've tried uninstalling and installing, backing up the iPad, turning it off and on, but it won't open at all.
lpdunn50

Post by lpdunn50 »

I'm having the same problem. Just started yesterday. I have plenty of storage space on my phone. I've tried uninstalling and installing again, restarting the phone several times. My husband's phone works just fine. Internet connection is good. What other things could it be?

Return to “Gospel Library”