Where is "Teaching, No Greater Call" in the LDS Gospel Library

Any discussions around the Gospel Library App on various mobile and electronic devices.
dezboi

Where is "Teaching, No Greater Call" in the LDS Gospel Library

Post by dezboi »

In preparing for a Youth Sunday School I came across a reference to "Teaching, No Greater Call". One of the lesson suggestions, in fact, is to read that reference with the class.

I've been all through the Gospel Library app and have even done a search for the title. While there are 2100+ responses to the search and many of them references in other manuals, I cannot find "Teaching, No Greater Call" anywhere in the library itself. What am I missing?

I realize that this is an older manual (1999, I believe), but if it is being phased out, why is it still being referenced in the current curriculum materials?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Where is "Teaching, No Greater Call" in the LDS Gospel Library

Post by sbradshaw »

You can see "Teaching, No Greater Call" in Gospel Library by going into Settings > Advanced and choosing "Show Obsolete Content." When obsolete content is enabled, the manual is under Lessons > Sunday School.

The program that made Teaching, No Greater Call obsolete – Teaching in the Savior's Way – started just last year, so materials that reference the old manual are still catching up. There's still some helpful material in Teaching, No Greater Call.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
libcyn

Post by libcyn »

I tried that and it still didn't show up. I even closed and opened the app and synced it. Just fyi.
libcyn

Post by libcyn »

Correction to earlier comment. I said I tried it and it didn't work but it didn't work on an app that it is on my laptop. It did work on my ipad. Sorry about that!

Return to “Gospel Library”