2012 Lesson Schedules: Now available

Share discussions around the Classic Local Unit Website (LUWS).
ShirtsDre

2012 Lesson Schedules: Now available

Post by ShirtsDre »

The 2012 lesson schedule for Sunday School and Priesthood/Relief Society are now available for use.
-- Learn from the past. Prepare for the future. Live in the present. -- President Thomas S. Monson
margiestroble

Post by margiestroble »

On the new version or the Classic version? I don't see an option for Lessons of any kind on the new version.
Margie
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

margiestroble wrote:On the new version or the Classic version? I don't see an option for Lessons of any kind on the new version.
On the Classic version. The new module for lesson schedules is under development, as you can read in the thread Entering Sunday lesson schedule, but it is not ready yet. So use the classic version for now, and the new module will be ready early next year.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
margiestroble

Post by margiestroble »

Someone sent me the link to this and I hadn't seen the other one ... Entering Sunday Lesson Schedule ... so I got excited to add the schedule but didn't see it on the new version, so I asked. Thanks! I appreciate the info. I will read the other thread.
Margie
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

I wonder why the link to the Classic site was removed from the main Tools menu? I know it isn't a big deal to go to "See All Tools," but for some, it might not be that obvious.... I hope the lesson schedule program for the new site is online soon...
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

zaneclark wrote:I wonder why the link to the Classic site was removed from the main Tools menu? I know it isn't a big deal to go to "See All Tools," but for some, it might not be that obvious....

That is explained in this post.
zaneclark wrote:I hope the lesson schedule program for the new site is online soon...

It's scheduled for beta in Q1 2012; see When will the new LDS.org Ward/Stake Lesson Schedule and News & Information be available?
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
rickinnip

Lesson Schedule for 2012

Post by rickinnip »

The thread said 2012 Lesson Schedules: Now Available.
Where? How to get?

ps. There's a million dollars.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

rickinnip wrote:The thread said 2012 Lesson Schedules: Now Available.
Where? How to get?

The message is intended for Web Admins. They can now input the schedule for 2012.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
marcporter

Post by marcporter »

We have found that fewer members are using the classic website, so we created a lesson schedule calendar that works really well for this. The members can subscribe to the calendar and see the schedule along side the other ward/stake events.
ShirtsDre

Spanish and Portuquese Lessons are now available.

Post by ShirtsDre »

Spanish and Portuquese Lessons are now available on the classic Stake and Ward Web sites.
-- Learn from the past. Prepare for the future. Live in the present. -- President Thomas S. Monson

Return to “Classic Ward & Stake Sites (LUWS)”