How to quickly find all dates of a partiuclar meeting on a calendarÂ…

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
michaelfish

How to quickly find all dates of a partiuclar meeting on a calendar…

Post by michaelfish »

Would you would like to search for all occurrences of a particular meeting and display only the dates of those meetings?

To find every date of a particular meeting, I synchronized the church calendar with Outlook (2007), which created a copy of the church calendar in Outlook. Then by using the search feature in Outlook, I typed in and searched for particular meetings.

Outlook filtered a list of the meetings and associated dates.

For example, suppose you need to create a list of every meeting (and associated meeting dates) for the Stake President's private calendar.

I did this by copying the list of required meetings from the Chart of Stake(Ward) Meetings (Stake meetings are in handbook 1, this link is for the Ward's chart) and created a frequency column and listed the dates of all his meetings. I gave this list to the Executive Secretary.

To find the dates of all Priesthood Executive Meetings, I typed in "Stake PEC" in Outlook's search box:

11-2-2011 4-03-21 PM.jpg
(79.26 KiB) Downloaded 23 times

Return to “Calendar”