print out Day only view from new Calendar

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
hickend

print out Day only view from new Calendar

Post by hickend »

When will we have the ability to print out a daily view of scheduled items rather than a month view? Right now when i print out my bishops appt it can be very difficult to view the items.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

hickend wrote:When will we have the ability to print out a daily view of scheduled items rather than a month view? Right now when i print out my bishops appt it can be very difficult to view the items.
I don't know if a day view is in the plans. I'd suggest that you use the Submit Feedback link on lds.org to make your suggestion.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
hickend

Post by hickend »

too me it is only logical that there be a day view. If they don't offer a day view you will have alot of executive secretaries continue to use google calendar. Which group do I offer this suggestion to once i'm in the submit feedback link?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

hickend wrote:too me it is only logical that there be a day view. If they don't offer a day view you will have alot of executive secretaries continue to use google calendar. Which group do I offer this suggestion to once i'm in the submit feedback link?
You can use the Local Unit Websites option.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Calendar”