High Council vs District Council

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
Allan_F

High Council vs District Council

Post by Allan_F »

Can anyone tell me why in a YSA Stake we have a District Council instead of a High Council in the Local Unit Directory?

Thanks
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

Allan_F wrote:Can anyone tell me why in a YSA Stake we have a District Council instead of a High Council in the Local Unit Directory?

That certainly doesn't sound correct. To track down the problem, I would start with stake MLS; since you are the stake clerk, you can verify that the high councilors are in an organization called High Council. Then check CDOL.

You probably need to work with Local Unit Support in any case, but if the problem is in CDOL, you also have the option of using CDOL's Feedback mechanism. If MLS and CDOL are correct, then it is more likely a programming problem in the Directory, and will require a software fix.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

Allan_F wrote:Can anyone tell me why in a YSA Stake we have a District Council instead of a High Council in the Local Unit Directory?

Thanks
All the positions in the District Council are custom positions so in CDOL we use what came up from MLS. I'm not sure why they came up that way, but I can change them to High Council.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”