New LDS.org and Sending Ward Emails

So you have the BIG idea that the Church or community needs to develop. Discuss that idea here. Maybe you just want to make a suggestion on a new forum topic. Let us know.
nabosh

New LDS.org and Sending Ward Emails

Post by nabosh »

Is there any intention to make the new system accommodate the sending of group emails? I assumed we'd be able to send emails to just the Relief Society, or just the Elders Quorum, etc. Is the reminder system on the new Calendar system (I am not entirely familiar with just how the new calendar works) intended to replace this?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

nabosh wrote:Is there any intention to make the new system accommodate the sending of group emails? I assumed we'd be able to send emails to just the Relief Society, or just the Elders Quorum, etc. Is the reminder system on the new Calendar system (I am not entirely familiar with just how the new calendar works) intended to replace this?
For those with access to the Leader and Clerk Resources, there is a capability for sending messages. Your access to this feature and your specific permissions within this feature are dependent on your calling.

The reminder system on the new Calendar is a separate system exclusively for the Calendar and is not intended to be a general messaging system.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
kennova

lds.org/messaging is what I use

Post by kennova »

lds.org/messaging is what I use. It's pretty nice, but it only works depending on your calling.
Kenn North
Texas

Return to “Ideas & Suggestions”