Conflicts not displayed

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
craiggsmith

Conflicts not displayed

Post by craiggsmith »

In the past if there was a conflict when you tried to schedule an event it was displayed at the top with a message. I just tried and now it just stays on the Event screen and outlines the time and location boxes in red but no conflict or message is displayed. Is this new? I'm using Chrome.
Craig
South Jordan, UT
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

craiggsmith wrote:In the past if there was a conflict when you tried to schedule an event it was displayed at the top with a message. I just tried and now it just stays on the Event screen and outlines the time and location boxes in red but no conflict or message is displayed. Is this new? I'm using Chrome.
I was just going to report that, too. It happens with all browsers, as near as I can tell. When there's a conflict, the room list's border changes to red, but you are given no indication which conflict is causing it.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
lisaan
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by lisaan »

We've got a fix prepared for this problem and it's in the queue to be deployed to production as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.
QA Engineer
craiggsmith

Post by craiggsmith »

Great, thanks very much!
Craig
South Jordan, UT

Return to “Calendar”