Search found 6657 matches

by lajackson
Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:53 pm
Forum: General Discussions
Topic: Sealing Cancelations
Replies: 17
Views: 4506

Re: Sealing Cancelations

What type of input do they want from an ex-wife? What if she is very negative and makes allegations which are not true? What if she does not respond does that stop the process of the second sealing? Or can this cause a delay in the process? Some things may have changed, but based on my experience i...
by lajackson
Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:22 am
Forum: Directory
Topic: Emailing Members With Active Recommends
Replies: 2
Views: 38

Re: Emailing Members With Active Recommends

I asked our bishop if I could have a list of members with active temple recommends, but he told me that he could not give me that list due to privacy reasons (which I totally understand). There is not a way to email active temple recommend holders through LCR. It sounds to me as if you need to work...
by lajackson
Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:43 am
Forum: Satellite
Topic: Differenz Languages (Farsi) over Satellite
Replies: 3
Views: 59

Re: Different Languages (Farsi) over Satellite

Are all the languages offered automatically available on the sat system we use in our ward Not exactly. Use this chart to see how the language channels are paired. Each receiver has two audio channels. If you are in North America, you need two different receivers to receive both German and English....
by lajackson
Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:48 pm
Forum: Other Websites
Topic: Payment authorized
Replies: 2
Views: 601

Re: Payment authorized

The LDS Store and the church online Donation website use different payment systems and processes. Each has its own requirements.
by lajackson
Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:50 pm
Forum: General Discussions
Topic: Cub Master - Gender
Replies: 2
Views: 80

Re: Cub Master - Gender

I have lived in wards with female cubmasters before.
by lajackson
Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:26 pm
Forum: Membership Help
Topic: find ex- member's record & proceedings?
Replies: 3
Views: 96

Re: find ex- member's record & proceedings?

I am a clerk in a branch in a district in a mission. How do I find the required letters and prior membership record of person excommunicated about 10 years ago? She is ready to be re-baptized. I have searched her name and birthdate using the Move In function, but no record is found. If your mission...
by lajackson
Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:28 am
Forum: Online Donations
Topic: Tax statement for tithing
Replies: 9
Views: 2934

Re: Tax statement for tithing

I also cannot access this. Does it work for Australia? Different countries have different requirements. I would suggest working with your ward clerk to see what options are available to you. He will also be able to help you contact the Global Service Center if there is something that should be avai...
by lajackson
Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:24 am
Forum: Leader and Clerk Resources
Topic: Submit Feedback
Replies: 2
Views: 61

Re: Submit Feedback

Where do I submit that? Near the bottom right of the Ministering pages, there is a ribbon that asks "Do You Have Feedback on This Page?" Clicking on that link is the best way to provide Feedback. If you are on another Leader and Clerk Resources page (or any other page) that does n...
by lajackson
Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:08 pm
Forum: General Discussions
Topic: Electronic General Conference Tickets
Replies: 5
Views: 227

Re: Electronic General Conference Tickets

Sorry not to be much help, but: Someone in the Office of the Presiding Bishopric is responsible for general conference tickets. Someone in the Conference Center ticket office might know the answer. You many wish to contact other executive secretaries of stakes in the coordinating council to see if t...
by lajackson
Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:39 am
Forum: General Discussions
Topic: Seminary home study registration?
Replies: 3
Views: 155

Re: Seminary home study registration?

Is there no one else in her school that is in this situation? Can she be registered retroactively in the Jan/Dec 2018 year? (if that will solve the problem) Otherwise, I think your only option is to ask your ward clerk to help you contact the Global Service Center. And you will have to contact someo...

Go to advanced search