Written by Sharon Howell
Tuesday, 22 December 2015
A recent update to Leader and Clerk Resources (LCR) gives leaders even more tools for ministering to members in their ward and stake. This update continues the transition of functionality from MLS to LCR.
LCR is available to members of stake presidencies and bishoprics, stake and ward clerks, executive secretaries, ward council members (including their counselors and secretaries), as well as home and visiting teaching supervisors and visiting teaching coordinators. The new features offer easier access and more intuitive integration.
New or enhanced functionality includes:
- Ability for ward clerks to conduct membership audits from the “Membership Audit” link under the “Membership” menu.
- A consolidated report for stake clerks of the most recent ward membership audits, with audit details accessed by date from a “Membership Audit” link under the “Reports” menu.
- Ability for the ward clerk to edit meeting times from the “Unit Settings” link under the “Other” menu.
- Improved the “Send a Message” feature under the “Applications” menu for bishops, branch presidencies, stake and district presidencies, and mission presidencies (including clerks and executive secretaries) to send email messages to stake and ward members.
- A new quarterly seminary and institute attendance report viewable under the “Quarterly Attendance” link under the “Reports” menu.
- Ability for High Priest group leaders and Elders quorum presidencies to view each other’s home teaching data from the “Quorum/Auxiliary” drop down list.
- The inclusion of unit designations for members in search results by stake leaders.
- The main menu bar remains visible at the top when users scroll down the page.
The LCR product team welcomes your comments on the most recent changes and enhancements. When logged into LCR, use the “Do You Have Feedback on This Page?” link at the bottom of the web page. If you experience any problems using LCR, please work with your ward or stake clerk who can then contact the Global Service Center if needed.