WAMulator Console Page
The Wamulator Console provides information and functionality for existing sessions being run through the Wamulator.
There are two pages--one lists the users and associated sessions, the other lists recorded traffic.
Users And Sessions
The areas of the Users & Sessions page are described below:
- Indicates the user whose attributes are being listed on the right
- Clicking on a username will display that user's attributes
- The selected user's attributes
- Indicates which user currently has an active session in this browser
- Clicking on a username (session) switches the browser session to the selected user
- Clicking on the trash can item delete's the user's session.
The traffic page lists a specified number of requests.
- The number of requests that are stored is configurable via the "trafficLogCount" element in your config file.
- Note that in some cases, the user "OblixAnonymous" is displayed. This is a "default" anonymous user--if no one is signed in, this user is used for the session.
- Clicking on a link will open a new window with detailed information about the request and response (headers, etc).