WATCHCARE AND MINISTERING THROUGH VISITNG TEACHING
'VISITING TEACHING IS NEVER FINISHED. IT IS MORE A WAY OF LIFE THAN A TASK
SEARCHING THE SCRIPTURES AND APPLYING THE PRINCIPLES THERE FOUND, WILL HELP US BECOME DAUGHTERS OF GOD FILLED WITH DIVINE NATURE. For example, look at
2 Peter chapter 1, verses 4-8
4. "Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the DIVINE NATURE, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
5. And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your FAITH VIRTUE and to virtue KNOWLEDGE;
6. And to Knowledge TEMPERANCE; anad to temperance PATIENCE; and to patience GODLINESS;
7. And to Godliness BROTHERLY KINDNESS; and to brotherly kindness CHARITY.
8. For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the KNOWLEDGE OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST."
Also consider John Chapter 13 verses 15, 34-35:
15. "For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you."
34: "A new commandment I give unto you, THAT YE LOVE ONE ANOTHER; AS I HAVE LOVED YOU, THAT YE ALSO LOVE ONE ANOTHER.
35. BY THIS SHALL MEN KNOW THAT YE ARE MY DISCIPLES, IF YE HAVE LOVE ONE TO ANOTHER."
MY STUDY NOTES: Relating in a positive way to people - MY FAMILY and the sisters I visit teach - will give me exercise in developing a DIVINE NATURE. I am a link to my children and grandchildren. I need to do more bearing of testimony of my love for the Savior and of the strength I feel through Temple Covenants. Being a Queen to such a wonderful KING (my husband) is my greatest "claim to fame" - my SALVATION.