Could you update the MLS export language dependencies excel spreadsheet and do you happen to also have the equivalent to the "&" english character used in the different foreign languages for the HT household name (it combines the husband and wife in english using the & character). I am working on the Ward Tools application for a Blackberry Edition and need this to help make it multi-lingual. -- Awilbourn 22:12, 9 May 2010 (UTC)
- I'll try to update the spreadsheet in the next week or so. But regarding your specific question, I can tell you that the household name (whether for Home Teaching or anywhere else) seems to use the ampersand (&) to connect husband and wife in every language, even languages such as Chinese and Japanese. I really doubt that it is correct in all those languages to use an ampersand, but that particular character doesn't seem to be localized in the current versions of MLS. -- Aebrown 04:01, 10 May 2010 (UTC)
- I have uploaded a new version of File:MLS-Export-Languages.xls that now corresponds to MLS 3.1.5. -- Aebrown 22:08, 10 May 2010 (UTC)
User:Techgurufloyd/Design of lds.org
I liked the edits you did on User:Techgurufloyd/Design of lds.org. Feel free to do more on the page itself. Also, I would love your input on a question I put up in User talk:Techgurufloyd/Design of lds.org. Thanks. --Techgurufloyd 15:46, 6 August 2010 (UTC)
User:Brumfieldad/Gospel Library Support Page
The new support page we created Gospel_Library_Support is intended to be a more mobile and user friendly URL. It currently only has iPhone info but I plan to edit it in the near future to also point to the other platforms. If you have other suggestions on how to improve please let me know. Thanks for your help!
- That redirect page has now been deleted. You are clearly not monitoring your user talk page, so maybe you'll see this message. I left a full explanation on your user page. -- Aebrown 02:14, 12 April 2011 (UTC)
So, I changed my ldsaccount from techgurufloyd to cognifloyd. Is there a way to change the username for my account here in the wiki? I'd like to be attached to all of my old contributions, and especially my watch list. Is there anything you can do?
--Cognifloyd 14:34, 17 January 2012 (UTC)
I have made comments to you and given clarifications as to my contributions on "My Talk". --Emerald2010 21:49, 18 March 2012 (UTC)
Gracias por arreglar el desaguisado (lo siento) que he hecho pero es que aun no entiendo muy bien como funciona este wiki. ¿Cómo tengo que hacer exactamente las plantillas para usarlas en las páginas que traduzca? --Jc García 17:38, 25 April 2012 (UTC) Cuentame
- This is explained in LDSTech:Translation. After you read that article, if you have additional questions, I'll be happy to answer them. -- Aebrown 19:09, 25 April 2012 (UTC)
Thanks, what happens is that I know has this wiki templates and not as templates encontar I need to, for example "Delete", "Under Construction", "Move", etc...
Where I can see all the templates to use? --Jc García 11:57, 28 April 2012 (UTC)
- You can see all the templates by going to the Category:Templates page. But that's a very long list. The main templates used in administering the LDSTech wiki are described in the LDSTech:Guidelines page. -- Aebrown 12:01, 28 April 2012 (UTC)
RE: User talk:Juanquisito
Yes true, I just saw the story now. I do not know why but I thought the edit at the same time.
I've been looking for template cite, but can not find it and I put html and css inappropriate for a wiki (Meetinghouse_technology/es). How could you beat that? Okay so you have to change it or something? --Jc García 22:48, 30 April 2012 (UTC) Cuentame