I'm 24 years old, I have worked on computers since I was 9 years old. I have tried many different aspects and still find myself involved in things from pulling network cable through the walls, migrating servers to VMWare, deploying Exchange 2010, to writing Windows or web applications, to making an amazing website.
As of today I'm still single hoping the perfect girl will show up soon. I'm the youngest in my family of 5. I like to spend time at the beach and avoid Cameron Watson's wrath.
Growing up in the church all my life, with parents who have been very active in leadership roles lead me to follow in their foot steps. I served an LDS Mission in Minneapolis, MN (2005-2007) where I learned the definition of cold. I also had a great Spiritual learning and growth. Currently serve as Ward Clerk in my Singles Ward, previously I have served as an Elders Quorum President in a Singles ward.
- Videos games are fun when I have
- Learning new things
- The Office, The Simpsons, and other uplifting TV shows
Education & Employment
- 2007-2009 Neumont University, Computer Science
- 2002-2005, 2007-2009 - Computers, Inc. IT Technician, Web Developer
- 2009-Present Hutchison & Steffen, IT Engineer
Skills & Talents
- SQL Server
- Windows 2000-2008 Server Administration
- I can make my thumb touch my wrist (like this)