Technical Debt (2012 LDSTech Conference)
My brief notes:
- New concept to me, but made a whole lot of sense.
- Many parallels to financial/money debt.
- Ward Cunningham credited with coining the term in 1992. Googling during Cameron's presentation, I learned that Ward is also the father of the wiki!
- So what would be the tech debt equivalent of a no money re-fi?
- I'll do a little tech talk with my staff about tech debt and an assessment of our situation from a TD perspective at my first opportunity.
- Thanks Cameron!
--Stevneil 02:22, 31 March 2012 (UTC)