Purpose of article
I know this article is just getting started, but I have several concerns about it:
- The title does not seem appropriate. It doesn't communicate the purpose or scope of the article. Is it for translating applications? wiki pages? documentation?
- This article seems to duplicate work that has already begun in the article Translation glossary.
- Why is this so important that it needs to be linked to from the Main Page?
-- Aebrown 22:25, 22 December 2009 (UTC)
- This is a work in progress document and is not complete yet. This page is the translations for a specific project. I'll change the name and remove the link from the home page. Tom Welch 15:04, 23 December 2009 (UTC)
- Alan, does this format better explain the purpose of the page? Tom Welch 15:09, 23 December 2009 (UTC)
- Yes, this is a great improvement. I think you did a good job in the introduction of explaining the purpose of the page, and how it is distinguished from the translation glossary. Because it is clear that there may be many projects on this page over time, the more general title seems appropriate. -- Aebrown 15:54, 23 December 2009 (UTC)