I'd like to add a section to this page like the following:
tech.lds.org works best with the following browsers:
- IE 8+
- Firefox 4+
- Safari 4+
- Opera 9+
--Tom DeForest 13:06, 22 September 2011 (UTC)
Conforming to guidelines
It's obvious that this page is just getting started, but a few things need to change to match the Guidelines:
- The title is too generic. With a title like "Tech.lds.org" I would expect an article that describes what tech.lds.org is, but that's clearly not the content of the page.
- Every page should have a category. This aids navigation, searching, and understanding of the scope.
- Generally first person should be avoided. But if it is used, the speaker should be clearly identified.
-- Aebrown 17:24, 8 March 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks for the quick tips Alan! I appreciate your quick feedback.
I'm going to drop in some more changes today that will better match what you've noted here. Then I'll review the guidelines to see what else I need to edit.After beginning my review of the guidelines, it looks like I better change my writing style to match the wiki before I make edits. I'll work on my writing (this will be slow) and then post it when I think it is ready for prime time. If you see any more problems with the page after I make changes, let me know and I'll review it. Thanks again and sorry for making multiple edits!
- --Tdeforest 13:22, 9 March 2011 (UTC)