Who is "we"?
In the intro to this article, it says "We are proposing...." Remember that this is a wiki that may be read by any number of people, and it isn't at all obvious who "we" would be. Is it some Church department? Someone in the community? Someone else? Please revise the intro to make it clear. Thanks! -- Aebrown 16:56, 9 April 2010 (UTC)
Learning about SOFEA
I'd never heard of SOFEA before I came across it here. Though the descriptions are concise on this page, there wasn't enough for me to fully digest it. I went scouring the web, and thought others might like the articles that helped me to understand SOFEA. Would that be a "Good Thing (TM)" to include a list of links to these articles (or perhaps others)?
- Life above the Service Tier (news article)
- New Thin Server Architecture and SOFEA Working Group Web Site Launched (blog article)
- Thin Server Architecture (slides from a presentation)
- Sofea / SOUI - Web future without web frameworks (slides from a presentation)
- MVC is Dead (blog article)
- Thin Server Architecture Working Group (website)
These aren't in any particular order. If a different order, or a different selection of articles is better, that works for me.
-- Techgurufloyd 08:09, 4 June 2010 (UTC)