Talk:CDOL Release Notes 2.4.2
Can you provide more details about what this change actually does?
[CDOL-4700] - ASSIGNMENT EDIT ORGANIZATION EDIT - Modify Military Address format check box functionality
The version of MLS we are using does not support military addresses in the way that my unit (a military ward in Germany) wants. We need the ability to use AA, AE, and AP as states of residence when the country is United States. I'm not sure if this is a change that needs to happen in CDOL or MLS or both but I'm hoping this change can be processed soon.
- This change only affects CDOL--MLS still needs to make the equivalent change on its side in order to support the address formatting as you have indicated.
- As a temporary workaround until MLS makes these changes, you may submit your address changes through the CDOL Feedback link (at the top of each CDOL page) and Church Organization Services will update it according to the correct address format. Rick 14:18, 26 July 2010 (UTC)
- We have 200+ users in our unit that need this change (almost all of our users have military mailing addresses). The five other units in my stake are in the same situation. I think we'll just wait for the functionality in MLS. Hopefully it won't be too much longer. -- Paul
- I hope the MLS support for these state codes is coming, but unfortunately the just-released MLS 3.2.1 still doesn't support those AA, AE, and AP state codes. -- Aebrown 04:28, 2 August 2010 (UTC)
- Still not fixed in MLS 3.2.2. -- Psnarula 4 September 2010