SVN Repository Manager
The SVN Repository Manager is a tool to help manage the access list and repositories of a Subversion installation. This tool is specifically used to manage users and provide services for the administration of users in the LDSTech community's Subversion repository.
This tool supports the following features:
- Add/Remove of User access to a repository or path within a repository.
- Identifying administrators of paths and/or repositories.
- Ability for non administrators to view repositories they have access to.
- Ability for ICS employees to create new repositories.
- JSON services that expose all of the above.
- Integration with WAM for UI as well as service access.
- Built on the LDSTech Java Platform.
Details regarding the services exposed by this project can be found in the reference documentation.