Meetinghouse Internet training
|To Do: Translate this page into Russian|
There are several options for training in regards to meetinghouse Internet.
Global Service Center (GSC)
If you are interested in receiving additional training on any portions of meetinghouse Internet, please contact the Global Service Center by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-801-240-4357 (Utah) or 1-866-678-2763 (Toll Free). If you contact them by email, please provide to them the following information:
- Your name
- E-mail address
- Stake (district) name
- Stake (district) unit number
- Specific topics you are interested in learning about
- Number of individuals who would like to receive training
Other training options
- The Meetinghouse Technology Team is currently working on creating training geared towards meetinghouse firewalls and networks. If you have opinions on what should be included with that or if you would like to help in creating it, please share your thoughts on the discussion tab.
- Researching the various pieces of meetinghouse Internet online
- Industry-Standard Computer Training