Internet Security Certificate (Meetinghouse)
Meetinghouse Internet Certificate
To Install the Internet Certificate on a Windows PC
- Open your web browser.
- Click on Download & Install on the Internet Security Certificate.
- Click on Run to install the certificate.
- Log into your LDS Account when prompted.
- Begin using the Internet.
Note: Internet Explorer 8.x or lower may see additional install messages. We recommend using Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher for best results.
To Install the Internet Certificate on iOS
- Press the Download & Install button when presented with it.
- This will switch you to the profile section of the settings app and ask you to install the certificate.
- Click the Install button and the done button.
- After pressing done, you’ll be switched back to mobile Safari to resume logging in.
Troubleshooting General Issues
- I see a webpage saying "There is a problem with this website's security certificate" shown below.
- Click on Continue to this website.
- Click Yes if an additional message appears.
- We have generally seen this message in older versions of Internet Explorer and recommend upgrading to the latest Internet Explorer version to avoid seeing this message in the future.